Offices: Moreton Bay Region (North Coast Region)
Outreach/satellites (place-based and electronic): Redcliffe, Pine Rivers
- Crisis support for victims of domestic and family violence
- Counselling for children and young adults (0–18 years)
- Counselling for adults (women only)
- Court support (Caboolture, Redcliffe, Pine Rivers and Sandgate Mag Courts)
- Community awareness raising
- Education programs (what training is offered): DFV awareness, Circle of Security, etc.
- School based programs (by invitation)
- KWSITH – Keeping Women Safe in their Homes
- SUP – Safety upgrades/tech programs
- PRADO Service (Partnership Response at Domestic Occurrences) Caboolture/Pine Rivers/Redcliffe – Police referrals only
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait DFV Worker
- Family Relationship Counselling (2 days only – federal funding)
Waiting space is available for women and children for a few hours/all day in crisis.
Emergency relief funding is from donations only – not always available (food hampers, personal care packs, clothing).