Mackay and Isaac Regional Council Areas
Counselling and support:
- Counselling for women (Mackay and Isaac)
- Counselling for children and adolescents (Mackay only: male and female, 4–17 yrs)
- Crisis intervention
- Information and referral
- Men’s Counselling and Behaviour Change Program (Isaac only)
- Assistance with Domestic Violence Order applications
- Support during the court process (Mackay, Sarina, Moranbah, Clermont)
- Men’s Information at Court (Moranbah and Clermont Courts only within Isaac)
Community Information and development:
- Community awareness raising regarding domestic and family violence issues
- Media awareness
- Identify and inform research in relation to community needs regarding domestic and family violence
A room is available for women and children to wait in – for hours or the day.
Rely on donations.
Case by case basis if any donations are available.