Bundaberg. North Burnett including Childers, Gin Gin, Monto, Gayndah and Eidsvold.
- Children’s Counselling and Support Services
- Court Based Services (Bundaberg, Childers, and Gayndah Magistrates Courts) – assistance with DVO applications
- Women’s Counselling and Support Services including Home Security Safety Upgrades program
- Service Systems: Community Education and Training programs - awareness raising activities and events, information sessions, forums and workshops for local schools, community, and organisations.
- Parenting Programs
- Perpetrator Intervention Program – ‘Responsible and Respectful Choices – Men’s Program’, Men’s Counselling and Men’s Court Support (Bundaberg only)
NORTH BURNETT SERVICES
- Domestic and Family Violence - Women's Support Services
- Temporary Supported Accommodation – assistance and support services for women and children
Women’s Health and Wellbeing Support Services:
- Incorporating Women’s Group – ‘Safe Horizons’ for women rebuilding their lives after DFV.
- Short-term crisis accommodation for women and children
- Emergency relief assistance (by assessment)