Bundaberg. North Burnett including Childers, Gin Gin, Monto, Gayndah and Eidsvold.
- Service Systems: Community Education and Training programs - awareness raising activities and events, information sessions, forums and workshops for local schools, community and organisations.
- Women’s Counselling and Support Services including Home Security Safety Upgrades
- Mobile Support Services (Bundaberg only)
- Temporary Supported Accommodation – assistance and support services for women and children
- Women’s Group – ‘Safe Horizons’ for women rebuilding their lives after DFV
- Parenting Programs
- Perpetrator Intervention Program – ‘Responsible and Respectful Choices – Men’s Program’, Men’s Counselling and Men’s Court Support (Bundaberg only)
- Children’s Counselling and Support Services
- Court Based Services (Bundaberg, Childers and Gayndah Magistrates Courts) – assistance with DVO applications
NORTH BURNETT SERVICES
- Domestic and Family Violence - Women's Support Services
- Short-term crisis accommodation for women and children
- Emergency relief assistance (by assessment)