Bundaberg region and outreach service – North Burnett region, Childers, Gin Gin, Monto, Gayndah and Eidsvold.
- Children’s Counselling and Support Services
- Court Support/Services (Bundaberg, Childers, Gayndah and Monto Magistrates Courts) – assistance with DVO applications
- Safety planning
- Referral to other agencies
- Emergency Relief Assistance (women experiencing domestic and family violence – an assessment will be conducted to determine the level of support required)
- Home Security Safety Upgrades program – keeping women safe in their home project (upgrades to the security of client’s homes)
- Community Education (awareness raising activities, programs and events for community, local schools, and organisations).
- Training - Information sessions, forums and workshops (for community, local schools and organisations)
- Short Term Crisis Accommodation and Support for Women and Children escaping domestic and family violence
- Transitional housing available – which provides accommodation for women and children leaving the service who still require some assistance to establish independent living
- Crisis support (available during business hours) - include crisis counselling (face to face or by phone), assistance to complete applications for domestic and family violence protection orders, assistance to access alternative safe accommodation, and other safety planning.
- Women’s Counselling and Support Services for women experiencing, or who have experienced, domestic and family violence in the Bundaberg region.
- Women’s group - ‘Women Rebuilding Their Lives After Domestic Violence’ program– for women rebuilding their lives after DV
- Men’s Behaviour Change Program - for men who are choosing to change their behaviour – 16 weeks
NORTH BURNETT SERVICES
- Support with safety planning and risk assessments
- Support with Domestic and Family Violence Protection Orders (DVOs)
- Assistance with referrals to local organisations
- Areas in North Burnett include: Monto, Gayndah and Eidsvold
- Short-term crisis accommodation for women and children
- Emergency relief assistance (by assessment)