Centracare Domestic and Family Violence Services (Centacare Family and Relationship Services – DFRS)
Centacare SCOPE Program - Sunshine Coast Outreach Prevention and Education
(07) 5430 9300
(07) 5430 9399
Email SCOPE »
Bernard House, 21 Cornmeal Parade, Maroochydore QLD 4558
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
SCOPE: Regional service – Sunshine Coast
Services provided for women and children who are experiencing domestic violence.
- Outreach counselling, information and referral
- Domestic and family violence court support
- Community education and awareness
- Counselling for adults and children
- Women on the Move – group work for women affected by domestic and family violence
- Safety Upgrades Program – keeping women safe in their homes
- PRADO – High risk response to domestic violence in partnership with police
- Police assisted referrals
Safe waiting room for women and children.
Can stay for several hours if required.
No emergency relief as such – not funded – rely on donations if available – on a case by case basis.